· Fox Lansing Nissan - Grand River Ave
· Small Cakes - 3520 Okemos Road (open 3/24/18)
· Waldo’s Waffles - Ribbon Cutting Thursday 3/29 11 am (Meridian Mall)
Ribbon Cuttings/Opening Dates Announced (some estimated):
· Lotus Beauty Lounge - Meridian Mall (opening May 1)
· Launch Trampoline Park - 30k sq. ft. of Gordmanns (Meridian Mall). Plan to open June/July.
· Commercial Bank - vacant 5/3 bank on Jolly Road. Plan to open in May.
· Great Lakes Interiors - office furniture retailer at 2076 Towner Road. “open soon” on website
· Judes Barber Shop - 3499 Lake Lansing Road
· Baskin-Robbins - 1917 Grand River Ave
· Red Cedar Flats - 112 unit, mixed use project with 11,800 square feet of commercial space on Northwind Drive.
· Elevation - mixed use project 350+ residential units and 21,000 sq ft commercial at Jolly Oak
· Ingham County Medical Care Facility – 64,000 square foot (48 room) addition at 3860 Dobie.
· Whitehills Lakes South #2 –21 single family lots @ Saginaw Highway/Lake Lansing Road.
· Georgetown #4 – initial site work underway for 22 single family lots at Tihart/Cornell Roads
· Sierra Ridge #3 – initial site work underway for 20 single family lots Lake Lansing/Newton
· Marriott Courtyard –105 rooms at SW corner of Jolly Oak Road/Meridian Crossing Drive
· Aldi - interior renovation valued at $400,000
· Best Buy - Shopping Center – exterior face lift, resizing spaces valued at $770,000
· Olive Garden - Exterior remodel, complete interior makeover. No value yet.
· LaFontaine - Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge Dealer proposed at 1614 W. Grand River Ave
· Panera Bread - Proposing to demo and rebuild BD Mongolian Grill. Drive-through proposed.
· Silverstone Estates - 25 single family residential homes at Powell Road north of Grand River
· Hannah Farms East - mixed use/student housing proposed at Eyde Pkwy (dormant for now)
Approved/not yet commenced:
· Portnoy and Tu dentist office –4,332 square foot dental office at 2476 Jolly Road.
· Tilted Kilt - new restaurant at 5000 Northwind Drive (Red Cedar Flats)
· Toys R Us - Nationwide closing announced, no update date yet
For more information or questions regarding specific projects, please click on the link below or call Chris Buck at 517-528-4770. You can also email Chris at email@example.com.