· Peak Performance Physical Therapy, next to Playmakers. Ribbon Cutting 9.10.18
· Capellini Salon, Central Park Drive between Saddleback and Thai Princess 9.2018
· iHealth, holistic medical facility, 2422 Jolly Road, #100, ribbon cutting/open house 9.13.18
· Lucky’s Steakhouse, former Gilbert & Blakes – reopening soon under new brand. By 9.20.18
Ribbon Cuttings/Opening Dates Announced (some estimated)
· Launch Trampoline Park, 30k sq. ft. in Meridian Mall. Plan to open by the holidays
Commercial use under construction
· Soldans Pet Supply, 2283 W. Grand River Ave. Relocation expected in December 2018
· Portnoy and Tu dentist office, 4,332 square foot dental office at 2476 Jolly Road.
· Best Buy, Shopping Center – exterior facelift, resizing spaces. Valued at $770,000
· X-Golf, 4950 Marsh, Indoor golf driving range in Target Shopping Center, use-by-right
· Indian Restaurant, 4760 Marsh (former McAllisters)
· CPA/Attorney Office, Carriage Hills Shopping Center, former credit union location
· Big Lots, former Office Max space next to Best Buy
· Diamond Nails, Central Park Drive – former Hampton Jewelers
Residential or Long Term Construction/Phasing
· Chamberlin Townhouses, Marsh Road west of Lake Lansing – Townhomes under construction
· Ingham County Medical Care Facility, 64,000 square foot (48 room) addition at 3860 Dobie.
· Marriot Courtyard, 105 rooms at SW corner of Jolly Oak Road/Meridian Crossing Drive.
· Elevation, Jolly & Jolly Oak Roads, 350+ residential units
· New Hope Church, Saginaw Highway & Newton Roads
Approved/not yet commenced
· Silverstone Estates, 25 single family residential homes at Powell Road north of Grand River
· Panera Bread, Proposing to demo and rebuild BD Mongolian Grill. Drive-through proposed.
· Copper Creek Condominiums, 45 acres NE corner of Haslett & Van Atta. 102 residential lots.
· O’Reilly Auto Parts, former Paul Revere Tavern Site, 2703 Grand River. New site plan submitted
· LaFontaine FCA Dealership, NE Corner Powell Road and Grand River Ave, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram
· Hannah Farms East, mixed use/student housing proposed at Eyde Pkwy **dormant for now**
· Olive Garden, Exterior remodel, complete interior makeover. Expected this fall.
· Arby’s, at Okemos & Jolly, interior and exterior remodel. Completed 9.2018
· Tanin, Relocating to Lansing in the fall.
For more information or questions regarding specific projects, please click on the link below or call Chris Buck at 517-528-4770. You can also email Chris at email@example.com.
Visit the Township website at: Meridian Township