The Meridian Township Parks and Recreation Department are very excited to be presenting the 2017 "Celebrate Meridian" event scheduled for Saturday, July 1st. This is the Township's 175th Anniversary and the event has been moved and expanded to engage the entire community with additional activities in the center of the Township - Central Park.
Let me share with you what's happening:
• The Celebration has moved to the center of the Township - the Meridian Township Complex known as Central Park, located at 5151 Marsh Road, Okemos.
• The event will run from 11 am - 8 pm.
• The business booth area will be located inside the Township Complex.
• Space will be limited. Get your application and fee in soon.
• Booth fees cover rental of a space measuring 1O' x1O'. All vendors are responsible for their own canopy , tables , chairs etc. If there is to be more than one vendor in the space, then a shared booth fee is required.
• Access to the area will be from Marsh Road. You will have a parking pass. You will enter the site unload and move your vehicle over to the grass parking area adjacent to the site. The festival site will be crowded just like last year, so everyone's patience is appreciated.
• Set up: Vendors may arrive as early as 7:30 am, but no later than 8:30 am for check in. Each vendor is required to move their vehicle from the unloading zone to the grass area in front of the Nokomis Learning Center, adjacent to the Public Safety Building.
• Since this event is part of the 175th Celebration, we may be using different website (https:www .meridiancelebrates175 . com) and Facebook page
(https://ww.facebook/MeridianCelebrates175 .com) for advertising this event. Go out and like our NEW Pages and invite your friends .
Below is an application and rules for this year's event.
Deadline is May 26, 2017 but remember space may be limited. Applications will be accepted until full and a waiting list will be available.
Business Vendor Packet.pdf