The Annual MABA Golf Outing
Benefits the MABA Philanthropic Grant Program
Join MABA on Friday, June 8th at Meridian Sun Golf Club in Haslett for a fun day of networking, food, games, fun, prizes, and yes a little golf to benefit the Philanthropic Grant Program. These grants are given each December to local non-profit organizations to help fund programs and impact our local community. Networking and Lunch start at 11:30 and Golf will start at 1:00. Below is a full schedule of events and costs.
- 15 Teams for Golf
- $3000 raised for the grant program
- Networking/Lunch 11:30 - 1:00
- Shotgun Start 1:00
- Fun games on the course
- Prizes & Appetizers to follow the outing
- Golf (Online or Early Registration) - $35 per person - Includes cart, 9 holes of golf and lunch. Must register by June 7th!
- Golf (At the Door) - $45 per person
- Hole Sponsorships - $50 each
Additional Sponsorships Available
For more information, to volunteer, or for questions, please contact:
Tom Hamp (517) 599-2782
Jen Bennett (517) 505-6909