Did you know that you can setup an RSS feed in Outlook to have the MABA blog posts delivered directly to your inbox! Just follow the directions listed below to stay current with all MABA news.Subscribe to an RSS feed from a webpage
1. On a webpage, click the RSS Feed icon — such as Button image, RSS button or, XML button for the content you want to receive.
2. When the RSS feed opens in Internet Explorer, click Subscribe to this feed.
Subscribe to an RSS feed from Outlook
1. In Outlook, right-click the RSS Feeds folder and select Add a New RSS Feed.
2. In the New RSS Feed dialog box, enter the URL of the RSS Feed. For example, http://www.example.com/feed/main.xml.
3. Enter the URL for the RSS Feed
Tip: Right-click the Button image RSS icon, and then copy the shortcut to the Clipboard. Press Ctrl+V to paste the information from the Clipboard into the RSS Feed location box.
4. Click Add.
5. Click OK.