Fellow MABA Members-
WOW! The end of the year is here already! What a year we’ve had at MABA. Our 20th Anniversary year was certainly a busy year filled with celebrations honoring our past, present and future. It has been my honor and privilege to serve as President during this very special year.
A year of accomplishments indeed….here’s a snapshot!
- Kicked off our 20th Anniversary year at Dusty’s Cellar where it all began.
- Hosted 9 socials with 30 -40 attendees
- Established a new Lifetime Achievement Award to be presented every five years
- Raised $1250 at golf outing for Philanthropic Grants (MABA contributed an additional $250)
- Raised $456.50 through 50/50 for Joan Smith Memorial Fund
- Awarded $750 grants to Haven House and Lansing Art Gallery
- Awarded $565 in Joan Smith Memorial Fund scholarships
- Helped plan and facilitate 26 ribbon cuttings and 1 VIP luncheon
- Remain in good financial standing with $31,562 cash on hand
The ultimate goal of all the efforts we do is to engage our members for building relationships as well as provide opportunities for prospective businesses to engage with and join MABA to gain business connections. Overall, this year has been a very successful year. We continue to look for ways to improve our meetings and our events and to bring value to our members.
Thank you to all of YOU, our members, who continue to participate, bring guests to our meetings and contribute financially through sponsorships and our fundraising events. Without YOU MABA would not be celebrating our 20th Anniversary nor be the outstanding organization it is today.