Hints to Help Local Business from MABA Member Truecare Chiropractic, Dr. Steven Greenberg
There are lots of ways you can support small businesses right now:
- Plan! Birthday gift you need to get? Can you get meat from a local butcher? Plants from a local greenhouse? Shoes/Apparel from a local store? Do it!
- If you eat/shop/visit a local business tag or share it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter!
- One of your favorite places is closed? Let them know you miss them. Knowing people are thinking of them does help!
- Review a local business you love on Google/Facebook so when they do open back up others know how awesome they are too!
- Even if local stores are closed many still offer gift cards or product sales in a COVID approved way, whether it be direct shipping, drop off, etc.
- Remember these businesses don’t want to be closed. They may have been forced to close or chose to close to protect their community #peopleoverprofit. Be kind to them when they re-open as business may not be “as usual” again.